Tips about Choosing a Serviced Apartment
Serviced Apartments are becoming more and more popular as time is passing forward and are becoming No.1 Priority of Travellers.
Whether you are planning a family vacation or a business trip, Serviced Apartments fulfils all your desires and more.
The unnatural and Traditional style of hotels is getting old as the demand for spacious and affordable independent living spaces is increasing day by day.
Since you’ve decided that you’ll be living in a serviced apartment for your next trip, you might also like to know which service apartment you should choose and why, so your first experience could become even more enjoyable.
Obviously, your vacation plans depend on your budgets, but there are several things you should take into account before finalizing your serviced Apartment.
Read furthermore to have a quick idea about how you should choose your perfect service apartment.
The location is a crucial factor in the choice of accommodation and should always be considered carefully. To save costs, accommodations away from the centre are often booked, whereby the costs incurred for travel can quickly exhaust the travel budget. Because of this, you should weigh up where it is really worth saving and ask yourself the following questions:
- How far is the distance to the workplace?
- How good is the connection to public transport?
- Does the accommodation have good local amenities (supermarkets, restaurants, bars, etc.)?
- If you arrive by car: There is a parking space or garage available.
- If you don’t want to miss out on sports activities on your trip: Is there a gym / swimming pool/park for jogging in the area?
- If you are travelling as a family: Are there any nearby educational establishments, playgrounds, opportunities for leisure activities?
In terms of equipment, serviced apartments are based on private apartments. They have a kitchen as well as a separate living area, mostly including a desk and WiFi, but can vary greatly in size and furnishings. You should consider these points:
- How much space do you need? How many people should the accommodation be aimed at?
- If you want to receive guests: Is there enough sleeping space available?
- If you are travelling as a business traveller: Is there a suitable workplace area?
- So that you can work from home without any restrictions: Does the accommodation have a good internet connection?
- If you are travelling abroad: is there a television with international channels?
- Which kitchen appliances (dishwasher/coffee-maker/toaster) are available?
- If you want to take your pet with you: Is it allowed to keep the animal in the accommodation?
- If children move in: Does the apartment have equipment suitable for children (e.g. cot)?
Serviced apartments have a wide range of services, the scope of which can vary greatly. In many facilities there are additional services such as sports, beauty and wellness offers, interpreters, chauffeur services and car rental available, which guests can book and in some cases are even included in the price.
- Which services (e.g. laundry service, cleaning service, etc.) are included in the accommodation?
- Is it possible to book services individually?
- In which cycle does the cleaning take place or is there only a final cleaning?
Compared to hotels, serviced apartments are mainly characterized by long-term rates and the degressive price scale, i.e. the price per night decreases with the increasing length of stay and is therefore particularly worthwhile for project and business travellers who are looking for accommodation for a longer period. Nevertheless, you should inform yourself about the following points in advance:
- What costs are included in the monthly rent?
- Is there a deposit required?
- What are the costs for extra services?
Detailed information should already be visible when booking, as it is relevant for the decision-making process. In addition, price models, services and equipment of the apartments should be presented in a clear and contemporary way. Photos illustrate the different types of accommodation and make an on-site visit superfluous. A clearly structured, simple, quick and all-inclusive booking process optimizes travel planning.