Stylish & Upmarket Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Serviced Apartment In Kensington Featured116 Cromwell Road, London, UK
About this listing
Nestled in the elegant neighborhood of South Kensington, Gloucester Road is an exciting corner of West London. Close to Kensington, Chelsea and Knightsbridge. These properties are a stylish residence, featuring light-filled rooms, wooden flooring’s and chic decorative art.
Boasting an enviable location on Gloucester Road, the apartments boast from high ceilings, an elegant bathroom and a balcony. Offering a wide range of attractive amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants as well as being a short distance from the wide open spaces of Hyde Park.
Be enthralled by the exquisite Victorian architecture and lush-lined streets that characterise this neighbourhood, taking you away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
A mere 5-minute walk from Gloucester Road Underground Station, find yourself easily connected to other destinations via the District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines.
These apartments are ideal for business travellers, tourists, couples and families coming to London.
Shopping is aplenty at Knightsbridge, where a visit to Harrods is a must-do in your schedule. After a long day, unwind with a slow stroll through Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, we will make sure you are looked after and time with us is relaxed, comfortable and above all, enjoyable. Our service is second to none.
A wide range of restaurants within minutes walk from the apartments, which include Byron Gloucester Road, Comptoir Libanais, Scoff & Banter Kensington, Garfunkel’s, The Stanhope Arms, Jakobs, Memories of India Kensington, Steak and Co, CheckMate, Knobkhun Thai Cuisine, Da Mario and Richoux to name just a few.
If you are looking for a long stay in London, Crown Lawn Apartments offer a range of amenities to ease your time away from home.
We offer more than 20 apartments in the same building, images are for guidance only as layout & decor can vary. Quality is assured though! If you have a budget please tell us.
In these uncertain times surrounding Covid-19, we would like to reassure you of the measures in place throughout our apartments:
– Every apartment interior is treated with dettol-grade disinfectant
– Promoting regular hand-washing – hand sanitizer available throughout public areas
– We continue to carry out regular cleaning of public areas, elevators etc. to an excellent standard using disinfectant and designated chemicals
– Posters outlining the symptoms, risks and preparations needed are placed in all public areas and departments. Employees have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces.
The health and well-being of employees and guests is our highest priority whether you are travelling now or in the future.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 7
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Private Apartment / Apartment
- night: £200
- Weekly (7d+): £200
- Monthly (30d+): £200
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Maximum days of a booking: 90
Hosted by: crownlawnapartments
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- Hair Drier
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- 14 days
- Additional rules information
- No parties No events No pets
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- The maximum stay is 90 nights