Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.durmwell.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. We do reserve the right to utilise any uploaded picture for blog postings, social media and third-party publications.
We collect information provided in the Contact form. The provided email address might be included in the mail list distribution. You can unsubscribe from the mail list at any time.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Durmwell.com utilise Google Analytics to track – monitor and improve customers’ experiences.
Who we share your data with
Durmwell.com is using third-party companies to process payment, mail distribution, and technical support. For further information please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact informations
20-22 Wenlock Road
Whose personal data do we collect?
We collect customer’s personal data for:
- Individuals making bookings;
- Anyone calling one of our phone numbers; and
- Business Contacts.
What do we collect?
It is necessary, in order for us to confirm and manage a reservation, that we collect personal data. This might include:
- Your name
- Telephone or mobile number – in case of an emergency
- Date of Birth
- Identification data i.e. Passport, Driving License details
- In some instances, we request credit card details, for example, to confirm your booking when a booking is made over the phone or via one of our secure online platforms. When we do so we ask for no more information than is required to confirm the booking and full credit card details are never requested, nor should they be sent, in full in an email or other written form.
- Date of arrival and departure
- Email address
How long do we keep your data?
- Customer personal data: 3 years;
- Business Contact personal data: no more than 1 year following last use unless consent is for a longer period;
- Employee personal data: as required by law
Durmwell.com may use your data for marketing purposes, i.e. in order to inform you of its services which may, according to your past preferences, be of interest to you. These communications shall strictly adhere to applicable legal regulations.
Advertising and marketing materials of the Contracting or other parties shall be sent to you only if you opted in for these communications during the registration process, via e-mail or otherwise.
Your decision about direct marketing may be withheld in accordance with the opt-out rules described in each marketing e-mail or other form of communication. Opting-out can be done via changing the settings of your User account or by directly contacting Durmwell.com . Should you opt-out, Durmwell.com shall retain only such data necessary for the provision of services in accordance with the rules set out in this policy.
Sharing of our Personal Data
Your personal data shall not be shared or provided without your consent to any third party except in the following situations: (a) data is necessary for provision of services – for example credit card details will be exchanged with your bank for your booking to be confirmed (b) Durmwell.com is obliged to provide the personal data on the basis of law or upon order by a public authority, or (c) it is specifically allowed by applicable legal regulations.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing;
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- You have the right to ask us to correct the data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- In certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our record;
- Where certain conditions apply you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- You may have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation;
- Right to judicial review: if Durmwell.com refuses your request under rights of access. Note: we will always provide you with a reason as to why we have refused your rights request;
- You have the right to complain as outlined on the ICO Web Page: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/your-personal-information-concerns/
Durmwell.com will make every effort to ensure that your personal data is stored securely.
The aim is to eliminate unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data, or accidental, unauthorized or unlawful access, use, transferring, processing, copying, transmitting, alteration, loss or damage of your personal data. Despite all efforts and meeting, all rules set out by applicable legal regulations, it is not possible to guarantee the security of your data, if it is transferred or transmitted in an unsecured way.
For this reason, we have introduced adequate physical, technical and organizational measures and plans to protect and secure all information collected by our services using
- Using Cryptography, where necessary;
- Using password protection, where necessary; and
We require that our partners, who provide supporting services that help us to store and otherwise process your personal data, apply the same high level of protection to your data.
Note: These measures do not remove your duty to secure your own personal data. You should, inter alia, regularly change your passwords and should never use predictable usernames and/or passwords, share your password with other persons, or grant access to your User account and/or disclose your personal data to other persons.
Please contact Durmwell.com DPO on email@example.com on if there is any data privacy and protection matter with which you are dissatisfied.